Friday, December 28, 2012

First HIV/AIDS Lesson


1                 Today I taught my first lesson about HIV/AIDS. I have been told that the students here are very knowledgeable on the subject since they have the information drilled into them since a young age. Still a few questions came up which I found very interesting because it showed how much myth there is surrounding HIV/AIDS. The questions: I have been told that if you wear two condoms you will be more protected from STDS because if one breaks you still have the other one, is this true? Sir, there is a Nigerian preacher who had AIDS but after praying to god, and god cured him from AIDS, can this happen to us to? If I take a very nice shower after I have sex with a person that is HIV positive, will I be able to clean it away?

No comments:

Post a Comment